Join Our Team - Become an Online Teacher Now!
We're growing! Find a meaningful career as an online yoga teacher at I AM Yoga Live.
I AM is a platform for remote yoga, fitness, and meditation classes. We connect instructors and students from around the world online through live, private 1:1, group classes, and workshops.
You will be working with clients over webcam, so all you need is internet connection, a laptop or mobile phone, and a nice space to record.
All of those people following you on social media that were too far away to take on as private clients? Now you can invite them to practice with you online. A great opportunity for you to expand your client list by offering live online classes.
With flexible scheduling opportunities you have the ability to work at a time that fits your needs.
You are paid 50-65% of the profit from the number of students who tune into your classes, which means you have unlimited earning potential.
We handle the admin, social media marketing, advertising, email marketing, and more so you can do what you love – teach! Anytime, anywhere.
*This is not an employed position, successful candidates will be independent contractors and as such responsible for their own taxes and insurance.
We are going Live on July 1st, so serious applicants only!
About the Role
Teachers are responsible for leading well rounded functional group or private classes and/or sessions as mutually agreed upon between teacher and supervisor. The type of class may include, but is not limited to yoga and meditation, and will be assigned according to the teacher’s expertise and training.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Promote their online classes and services on their social media platforms.
- Login to the online portal 15 minutes early to prepare your space, admit students into your live stream class, and answer student questions prior to the class. Stay after class up to 15 minutes to answer student questions
- Teach high quality classes that are safe, inspiring and encouraging.
- Teach class according to the schedule description and level
- Start and end class as scheduled
- Instruct poses effectively, paying attention to safety and risk factors appropriate to student experience levels
- Safely and effectively demonstrate a variety of physical postures, while providing modifications for all experience levels
- Maintain a consistent schedule and follow the proper procedures for requesting subs
- Wear proper and professional attire while teaching
- Familiarity with all classes/instructors on the I Am schedule and knowledge of current class pricing and promotions
- Maintain a professional and positive relationship with all I AM faculty, staff, and students
- Must be available to teach classes consistently when scheduled for a class
- Using music in class is optional
- Follow professional standards of conduct, company policies and safety guidelines as outlined in the employee handbook and teacher manual
- Other duties that may be assigned to help company meet goals
- Keep open, transparent and timely communication with the Managing Teachers and fellow yoga teachers.
- Graduation from a recognized 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training
- 1-3 years of yoga teaching experience preferred
- Positive, friendly, professional and courteous
- Experience in marketing and sales preferred.
- 30% discount on all items sold on our online store.
- Family and friends discount (some restrictions apply).
- Complimentary I AM Online Membership
- Competitive Compensation
- Casual dress
- Work life balance
- Flexible Schedule
- Unlimited Earning Potential
If you are interested in working with a fun team while growing a career in health and wellness, I AM is the place for you!
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Please Apply using the form below: