Join Our Team - Become an Online Teacher!
We're growing! Find a meaningful career as an online yoga or fitness teacher at I AM Yoga Live.
I Am Yoga Live, is a community driven live stream platform where members can exercise and interact with each other in a fun and innovative way. We bring yoga, meditation, fitness, nutrition, and personal development together, all in a single platform.
We pride ourselves on being a multi-level wellness studio, meaning that we offer more than just yoga and fitness. We will host a number of personal development courses, and fun events such as virtual game nights, challenges, group competitions, and more to keep our users having fun and engaged with our community.
We are rebranding and looking to build a strong "core" team who can help our company grow. If you are a passionate teacher with added skills such as (listed below) then you are perfect for the role:
- Content Creation: Making videos and posts for social media
- Writing Blogs
- Community Engagement
- Creating and hosting workshops
- You have knowledge of MS, social media, Photoshop and Canva.
- Digital Marketing
- Graphic Design/Photography/Videography
Part-time 15-20 hours a week: You will be teaching 8-12 classes a week, in addition to doing other "behind the scenes" work.
With flexible scheduling opportunities you have the ability to work at a time that fits your needs.
Location - Remote. We are a fully distributed team, open to all timezones. You can work from anywhere in the world as long as you have a computer that's online.
Compensation - Hourly Wage between $12-$20/hour depending on specific job duties
We will provide Bluetooth Microphones, Ring Lights, HD Webcam, and anything else you might need if necessary.
*This is not an employed position, successful candidates will be independent contractors and as such responsible for their own taxes and insurance.
About the Role
Teachers are responsible for leading well rounded functional group or private classes and/or sessions as mutually agreed upon between teacher and supervisor. The type of class will be assigned according to the teacher’s expertise and training.
When you are not teaching classes you will be creating content, writing blog posts, and engaging on social media platforms. Specific duties will be discussed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Teach high quality classes that are safe, inspiring and encouraging.
- Login to the online portal 5 minutes early to prepare your space, admit students into your live stream class, and answer student questions prior to the class. Stay after class up to 5 minutes to answer student questions.
- Instruct poses effectively, paying attention to safety and risk factors appropriate to student experience levels.
- Promote your online classes and services on your social media platforms.
- Writing weekly blog posts
- Creating social media content for your personal account and for I Am Yoga Live's social media accounts
- Creating engaging video content (with a focus on video - IGTV): How-to-videos, short flows, and informational videos
- Engaging in online communities on Facebook and Instagram to grow our audience and attract new members
- Work with management and marketing team to brainstorm and come up with new strategies to bring in more members
- Creating and publishing website content (interviews with female entrepreneurs and coaches, writing articles, copywriting, etc)
- Other duties that may be assigned to help company meet goals
- Graduation from a recognized 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training
- 1-3 years of yoga teaching experience preferred
- Positive, friendly, professional and courteous
- Creative, flexible, and updated on the latest international & local social media & pop culture trends
- Confident recording videos and being in front of the camera
- Active on social media and ready to grow your audience
- Experience in marketing and sales preferred.
- You can think independently, bring and implement your new fresh ideas
- Equipment provided (some restrictions apply).
- 30% discount on all items sold on our online store.
- Family and friends discount (some restrictions apply).
- Complimentary IAYL Membership
- Competitive Compensation
- Casual dress
- Work life balance
- Flexible Schedule
- Unlimited Earning Potential
If you are interested in working with a fun team while growing a career in health and wellness, I Am Yoga Live is the place for you!
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Apply using the form below: