Yoga showed me the way and I took it
When I was a kid I suffered from asthma and chronic bronchitis. Doctors said that my allergies affected my respiratory system to a point where I will always struggle with breathing. Because I knew nothing about breathing I blindly accepted their diagnosis and thought that this is the way it should be for the rest of my life.
I stopped with any form of exercise because I thought I was incapable of doing it. I met yoga in my early twenties and that is when my life started to change. Not only that by the use of pranayama, my breathing problems vanished, but things started to change on other fields as well.
- good balance and coordination
- using my whole lungs to breath even out of the yoga class
- my core and muscles strengthened
- calm and relaxed state i can step in when ever i want
- possibility to ground myself in stressful and happy situations
- regained confidence and self esteem
- increase in stamina and endurance
- better flexibility and body strength
Pretty much it wasn't an easy experience, since yoga isn't so easy as it looked at the first sight. But i was determined to change my ways and it was definitely worth it!
Yoga for Beginners
We'll start with the basics. How to place our hands and feet and the most importantly how to control our breathing while doing a vinyasa or holding up postures for a longer period of time. A Vinyasa is when we implement two or more yoga postures to a movement accompanied by our harmonic breathing.
If you want to learn how to benefit from yoga and create your own practice at home, this is a perfect class for you.
Hatha Flow Vinyasa
So this class will involve a lot of moving, changing positions and breathing which will lead us to a state of flow.
Yin Yang Yoga